Promax Power Vent Water Heater
A.O. Smith ProMax Specialty Vent Power Vent water heaters are designed in a manner that they can easily be fitted anywhere in the home. This type of water heater is designed in a manner that it can vent up to almost 40 feet and does not require any kind of indoor ventilation.
This series of A.O. Smith ProMax Specialty Vent Power Vent is a perfect water heater for homes where internal ventilation is not required.
ProMax Specialty Vent – Power Vent Water Heaters
- The unit is equipped with a temperature pressure relief valve, which helps in preventing the rise of excessive pressure and temperature within the tank.
- The water heater also contains an anode rod that protects the glass- lined tank from any kind of corrosion.
- This series of A.O. Smith water heaters also feature an automatic gas shut-off system.
- The unit is also equipped with C3 Technology that prevents accidental ignition of inflammable vapors.
- The DynaClean diffuser dip tube prevents the build up of lime and sediment thereby enhancing the life of the water heater.
- The unit also features Intelli-Vent Gas Control.
- The patented Green Choice® gas burner helps in ensuring that the water heater emits comparatively less emissions.
- The Permaglas® glass tank coating helps in enhancing the overall life span of the water heater.
- This series of direct vent model offer a two-pipe combustion system that relies on air from outside the home.
How does this Power Vent Hot Water Tank Stand Up?
The performance of this series of water heaters from A.O. Smith is truly commendable, as it comes packed with a number of different features. This series of A.O. Smith ProMax Power Vent water heaters is known for its wide range of interesting features that makes it one of the most reliable, long lasting and durable water heater products.
There are a number of benefits associated with this series of water heaters, as it doesn’t need indoor ventilation. Featuring a two-pipe combustion system, this type of water heaters depends on the outside air and thereby it removes any problems related to indoor ventilation.
There are a host of other features too that ensure the water heater’s reliability and durability remains intact for years to come such as the diffuser dip tube and the special glass tank coating. Available in gallon capacities ranging between 40 and 74 gallons, this range of water heaters is apt for residential consumption and can meet large demands for hot water.
|MODEL||FIRST HOUR||ENERGY||GALLON||BTU INPUT/HOUR||BTU INPUT/HOUR||RECOVERY 90°F||MAXIMUM VENT DISTANCE|
|NUMBER||RATING GALLONS||FACTOR||CAP.||NATURAL GAS||PROPANE||RISE GALLONS||2″||3″||4″|
Why Choose The A.O. Smith Specialty Vent – Power Vent Hot Water Tank?
This series of A.O. Smith water heaters are capable of offering a large number of benefits due to its wide array of features. Since this series is available in different models and the gallon capacities can also vary, thereby it gives customers the opportunity to choose the model that would fit with their specific requirements.
Depending on the model that is chosen, the first hour delivery can be pegged at anywhere between 69 and 114. The input BTU per hour ranges between 40,000 and 80,000 units.
All these features combined with the durability and reliability that this series of water heaters provide make it an ideal choice for most residential homes.
It is perfect for those who do not have ventilation inside the house and would prefer the water heater draws the outside air. All these features combine to make A.O. Smith ProMax Power Vent water heater models an ideal choice for residential consumption.